Monday, August 11, 2008

My Moments w/ Them

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

♥ Our outing...w/ TETRA my Best Friends



"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

♥ Me and My co. Tetra Friend Swanie



"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

♥ Me and My co. Tetra Friend Kristine

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."

♥ Me and My co. Tetra Friend Pamela

"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."

♥ Me and My co. Tetra Friend Mj



"The greatest challenge in my life is to find someone who knows your faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace you withso much love without doubts...
and I've found it in you!"

♥ Me and My Boyfriend Mike!

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Michael Jones